Your Cart
35 tint

35 tint

We offer various choices for 35 tint, including bronze, black, or light silver options. You have the opportunity to select and order 35 percent window tint with complimentary custom sizing to fit your needs. We provide over 10 different tint variations with a VLT (Visible Light Transmission) of 35%. This option represents a popular and versatile solution, striking a balance between darkness and protection from sunlight and prying eyes.

Understanding 35 Percent Tint

35 tint refers to the degree of darkness or opacity of the tinted film applied to windows. To put it simply, it allows 35 percent of visible light to pass through while blocking or absorbing the remaining 65 percent. This particular tint level offers a versatile solution for those seeking privacy, heat reduction, and a stylish appearance.

The Main Advantage - Plenty of Light

While everyone desires protection from the sun and its heat, there is a trade-off to consider. The more effective a film is, the darker it tends to be. This often necessitates finding a compromise.

A 35% window tint helps strike that balance. It provides the desired protection while maintaining a lighter appearance. While darker tints may be more effective at blocking light and heat, they also allow less natural light to pass through.

Specific Models of 35 Window Tint

What can we offer our customers in terms of 35 percent window tint? We present tint options with a VLT of 35%, such as:

  • Strata 35% - A light silver window film with a 35% light transmission rate.
  • Strata Ex 35 VlT window tint - A 35% tint designed for exterior installation.
  • Bronze Ex 30% - A light bronze-colored window film.

When choosing 35% tint, it's important to consider the following features:

  • Color: 35% VLT tint can come in black, silver, or bronze options.
  • Material: Tint films are crafted from various materials, including metallized, ceramic, or dyed film, each with its own set of advantages and drawbacks.
  • Manufacturing Technology: Pay attention to the production method of the 35 VLT window tint.
  • Presence of a 2H Protective Layer
  • Suitability for Exterior or Interior Use (pertains to architectural films)

These films are intended for use on car windows or building windows. For more detailed information about all available options and their specific features, please explore the tint film section on our website.

Darker Tint Options

  • 5 window tint - the darkest tint with a VLT of 5%.
  • 20 tint - a tint with a light transmission rate of 20%.
  • 30 percent tint - lighter tint options.

Lighter Tint Options

  • 40 Window tint - tints with a VLT of 40% or similar values.
  • 60 Percent tint - extremely light tints.

Choosing 35 percent window tint allows you to enjoy the benefits of tinted windows without compromising on visibility or aesthetics. It strikes a harmonious balance between privacy and functionality, making it a popular choice among our customers. See detailed product description and a full list of window tint levels in our product range.

As a window tint supplier, our company offers the widest range of options and a convenient way to acquire the right film for your windows.

Model: Bronze Ex 35
Buy Bronze EX 35 - Semi-Mirror Light Tint Film 35Select and order Bronze AT 35 EX bronze semi-mirror window 35 tint film. Free cutting to customer's size. Minimum cost $4, delivery throughout the US.Order non-dark bronze mirror tint film 35 percentVery effective, protects from solar heat by 60%..
Ex Tax:$4.60
Model: Strata 35
Order Strata 35% window film at a great priceBuy mirror film 35% + tool + mounting solution as a gift. Free cutting to customer's size. Select and order online Strata 35% window mirror film for interior installation. Light reflective film with 65% light transmission and 60% solar heat reflection. No..
Ex Tax:$3.70
Model: Strata EX 35
Strata EX 35 Semi-Mirrored Film -For External UseIntroducing the Strata EX 35 semi-mirrored sun protection film, an advanced solution perfectly blending aesthetic elegance with functional efficiency. This product is a top choice for enhancing spaces with a window treatment that offers a harmonious m..
Ex Tax:$4.60
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
Notification Module
This is the sticky Notification module. You can use it for any sticky messages such as cookie notices or special promotions, etc.