Heat control window film detailing the benefits
Heat control window film - select and order, full overview of the features and description of the operating principle. Window film capable of heat control is a reliable solution for every window. The benefits of using a heat window film are numerous.
First and foremost, these window films significantly block and reduce the amount of heat entering your home, making it much more comfortable during hot summer months.
Heat reflecting window films also provide excellent UV protection. Most of these films can block up to 99% of the sun's harmful UV rays, safeguarding your skin and preventing fading of your furniture and fabric
Heat control film - how it works
Heat control film are made up of several layers of different materials, each serving a unique purpose. The top layer is a thin, transparent film that allows light to pass through while reflecting harmful UV rays. The middle layer is where the magic happens - it's a special type of plastic that absorbs and bloking heat. The final layer is an adhesive that sticks the film to the window.
When sunlight hits a window with film, the top layer reflects a significant portion of the UV rays back into the atmosphere. A small portion of the solar heat that passes through this layer is absorbed by the middle layer of the heat blocking window film, which then evenly distributes the heat across the film's surface.
Thanks to the window film and its heat control properties, your home will remain cool and comfortable even during the hottest summer days.
Attention, among the entire selection of glass film for windows, it is specifically these films that provide sun protection. Do not assume that all types of window films are universal.
Technical characteristics of heat blocking window films
Heat blocking window film, as well as all professional films have technical characteristics. The main indicators are
- VLT - light transmittance measured in percent
- IR Rejected - Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) & Infrared Rejection.
The technical data allows comparison of window films and their ability to block heat. This gives an idea of the possible effect and result of using window film.
Main types of window film that blocks heat
Modern technologies allow the creation of window films using different materials and with various heat blocking and reflective properties. Our assortment offers several different types of heat blocking window films, each with its unique features and advantages
- reflective or mirror film.
- Ceramic window film
- Combined option - combines the advantages of reflective and ceramic films
We'll tell you more
- The most common type of heat blocking window film is reflective or mirror film. This type of film is highly effective at reflecting heat and UV rays, making it an excellent choice for homes in hot, sunny climates.
- Another popular option is ceramic window film. Unlike reflective films, ceramic films are not mirrored and do not alter the appearance of your windows. These films(anti heat window film) are made from tiny, heat-absorbing ceramic particles that can block up to 99% of UV rays and 80% of infrared rays.
- Lastly, there's also heat blocking window film, which combines the benefits of both reflective and ceramic films. These films are tinted to provide additional privacy and glare reduction, making them an excellent choice for homes and businesses alike.
The type of film you choose will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It's important to know that films can be installed on the inside or outside of your windows. For exterior installations, special exterior window film heat is used.
Offer to choose heat reflective window film and order
Heat reflecting window films also offer excellent UV protection. Most of these films can block up to 99% of the sun's harmful UV rays, protecting your skin and preventing your furniture and fabrics from fading.
The most popular heat reflective films in our range are
- Strata 10% is the most effective heat control film.
- Strata 20% is the most popular solar heat blocking film.
- Strata 35% - light colored film
- Strata Ex 20- solar heat reflecting film for outdoor use.
- Strata Ex 35 is a light colored heat reflecting window film for outdoor use.
- Bronze EX 20 - bronze film for outdoor use VLT 20%
- Bronze EX 35 - light colored heat reflective bronze film for exterior use
- Gold L 40% - light heat reflective film with light gold tint
Heat reflecting window film are easy to install and can be applied to any window in your home. Once installed, these films can significantly reduce the amount of heat that enters your home, making it much more comfortable during the hot summer months.
Heat reducing window film
When choosing a heat reducing window film, it's important to consider factors such as the film's heat blocking capabilities, its UV protection, and its overall durability. It's also a good idea to read reviews and do some research before making a purchase.
Lifetime window film to reduce heat
In terms of longevity, most window film to reduce heat can last for up to 15 years, depending on the quality of the film and the conditions it's exposed to. However, with proper care and maintenance, your film can last even longer.
Maintaining your heat control window film is relatively straightforward. These films are designed to be durable and long-lasting, requiring minimal maintenance. Window film for heat reduction are easy to install and can be applied to any window in your home.
Heat-reflecting window films are widely available and can be purchased from various sources. Our online store for specialized window films offers a wide selection of heat-reflecting window films. You can find more details about our offerings and special prices in the sun control window film price section of our website.
Attention! Special offer: free cutting according to customer's size. When you order the film, you will also receive a bonus set of tools and mounting concentrate.
Take control of the heat in your home today with heat control window film!